Polaris was incorporated in 1993. It is the world’s first CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration) Level 5 certified company.
Corporate Headquarters: Chennai, India
Chairman and CEO: Arun Jain
President and Chief Operating Officer: Arup Gupta
US Headquarters: New Jersey/Fremont, CA
Total Revenue: Rs. 7871.23 Million
Net Profit After Taxes: Rs. 580.40 Million
Earnings Per Share (Rs. 5): Rs. 5.93
Total Fixed Assets: Rs. 2162.63 Million
Cash and Cash Equivalents: Rs. 803.54 Million
- It is ranked 11th in the top Indian software exporters list.
- It has 20 years of experience in Banking, Financial Services & Insurance.
- It has over 7000 associates.
- Polaris has a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of over 70%. It is the highest among all IT organizations in India.
- .Polaris has more than 750 domain experts.
Products and Solutions: Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Credit Cards, Insurance, Enterprise Solutions, BPO.
|Particulars||Rs in Millions|
|Reported PAT (Profit after tax)||293.76|
Polaris Software Lab Ltd
‘Foundation’, 34, IT Highway
Chennai-603 103, INDIA
Phone: 91-44-2743 5001
Fax: 91-44-2743 5166
Polaris Website: http://www.polaris.co.in