Dubai enjoys an exclusive status of being the financial hub of the Middle East. Based on the purchasing power of the consumers, Dubai is one of the richest states in the world. It has a strong industrial base that comprises both heavy industries and consumer products.
Furthermore, it enjoys abundance of natural resources such as mineral oil. As a result, it is also the business center of many leading MNCs in the world. Companies need an uninterrupted supply of skilled administrative staff to run their business and so, administration jobs in Dubai are available in abundance. Given below is a list of some of the current openings in back office and administrative jobs in Dubai:
Profile name: Admin assistance
Work area: Administration/back office
Job description and experience: Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3-4 years of experience in handling administrative activities.
- Experience in retail or FMCG will be preferred.
- Good command over English language
- Proficiency in computer
- Female candidates are desirable
Leasing Admin Executive
Profile name: Leasing Admin Executive
Work area: Administration
Remuneration: US$ 501 – 1000 per month
Experience: Graduates with 2-3 years of experience in offering high level administrative support. Male candidates are desirable.
Job description: The candidate will be required to perform the following tasks:
- Drafting lease contracts for approval – meeting the interests of the parties
- Dealing with prospective lease contracts, monitoring and protecting them
- Liaising between company and its tenants and maintaining files about them in order
- Updating documents from time to time and filing them in chronological order
- Maintaining documents regarding acquiring, registering and leasing real estate properties
- Visiting government offices and maintaining relationship with officials
- Collecting fees, rents and monthly charges on a regular basis
- Undertaking maintenance, administration and property improvement projects as and when required
- Dealing with tenant grievances and complaints
- Resolving tenant-related problems and violation of contract terms
- Ensuring management rules are being followed
Profile name: Administrative Assistant
Work area: Administration
Job type: 72 month contract
Experience: Working experience in accounts and receivables. Good communication skills and ability to handle customer queries. Confidence to work under pressure and meeting deadlines regularly. Experience as customer support executive will be given preference.
Job description: The selected candidate will be required to perform the following tasks:
Profile name: Administrative Officer
Work area: Administration, back office, HR
Experience: 5 years of experience is desirable in managing office administration. Proven track record in handling administrative works. Knowledge of MS Office and Excel. Good communication skills.
Job description: As the administrative officer for the non-profit organization, the candidate is required to perform the following duties:
- Bookkeeping and assisting the manager with budget
- Overseeing payment of salary and super annuities of employees
- Maintaining insurance requirements
- Managing and updating company website and marketing material
- Helping with the orientation process of new entrants
- Maintaining files, documents and mails