About the Google Inc
Google is one of the best Internet based corporations in the world, which offers a range ofÂ services like browsing, advertising, mailing, social networking and many others. It is an American Multinational Corporation, whose services are accessible throughout the world. The worldwide reputation of the firm has earned it, many partners, clients and products.
The company Google Inc. has its headquarters in California, United States, established in 1998, by two Stanford University students, Larry Page and Sergey Brin. The company and the services were launched with the sole motto of making the entire world’s knowledge accessible in an easy way, to anyone and everyone. Keeping their mission and technology in mind Google has transformed itself into a brilliant platform for career oriented people as well.
Career at Google:
Google is a vast corporation, where a lot of departments work in harmony, and thereby offering a lot of options to people from diverse fields. You need to apply for the one, that suits you the most and that interests you, and you can be a part too of the Google Inc. The company offers a professional and yet friendly environment, with a lot of scope for learning and growth. From technicians to writers, IT to creative, all kind of professionals are a part of this organization.
Click to Know the IT Salary in India
Google Salary by Job
|Software Engineer||$ 40 000 - $ 190 000||$ 20 000 - $130 000|
|Senior Software Engineer||$ 63 000 - $ 202 000||$ 20 000 - $ 198 000|
|Software Engineer in Test||$ 62 000 - $ 132 000||$ 10 000 - $ 30 000|
|Software Research Engineer||$ 95 000 - $ 150 000||$ 50 000 - $138 000|
|Product Manager||$ 40 000 - $ 183 000||$ 20 000 - $ 28 000|
|Systems Administrator||$ 56 000 - $ 128 000||$ 10 000 - $ 55 000|
|Site Reliability Engineer||$ 65 000 - $125 000||$ 10 000 - $ 68 000|
|Account Strategist||$51 000 - $ 82 000||$ 10 000 - $ 100 000|
Benefits at Google:
Google takes care of its employees like a family, and offer them perks and benefits which provides their physical, emotional, financial and social life a perfect balance. Here are some of the amazing benefits that Google offers:
- Nurses, physicians and health consultants are available for the aid of the employees who need a physical health, at any given time.
- Travel insurance is offered to the employees, along with emergency assistance, even on personal trips.
- Maternity or paternity paid leaves are offered to new parents.
- Various workshops and creative events are organized for interesting learning of the employees.
- The company also offers legal help to the employees.
Jobs at Google
Some of the popular openings at Google are:
Top qualifications desired by Google:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Technology, Computer Science
- Master of Technology, Computer Science
Male - Female Ratio in Google:
- Male Ratio: 79%
- Female Ratio: 21%
Interview criterion for jobs in Google Inc:
- Living up to the high standards of its name, Google hires its employees following a very acute procedure. The HR panel takes care of the qualifications and capabilities of every aspirant before welcoming them in the corporation. Take a look at how you should prepare yourself before an interview in Google.
- The first round would be a telephonic round, where a personal introduction would take place.
- The second round would be a Skills Test, through which your basic aptitude and knowledge would be analyzed.
- The third round would be a personal interview with the HR team, where questions regarding your field would be asked and your overall confidence and personality would be analyzed.
- A technical round would also be there, in case you are applying for a technical field.