Only a few years in the arena, and Mother’s Pride, established in 1996 at Paschim Vihar is already touted as one of the leading pre schools in the country. Today with around 36 branches of the school placed at key locations of the country, this trend setter in pre schooling is raring to consolidate its place further. It is the only preschool with a separate department dedicated to research and development. Etching out a successful career here is as challenging a proposition as it is exciting. As a teacher you will be constantly be provided with meaningful training sessions to understand child psychology better.
Listed below are salaries earned by key profiles of the school from time to time. The salaries offered to major profiles have been mentioned along with the qualities sought by the school in the candidates so that readers can at least can gather a faint idea of what kind of job responsibilities should be fulfilled to earn the kind of salaries mentioned. Please have a look:
Average Annual Salaries in Mother’s Pride based on Job Category
Given below is just a glimpse of the well defined pay packets fetched by two key profiles at the organization:
|Job Category||Annual Average Salary|
|Pre Nursery Teacher||INR 115000- INR 125000|
|Administrator||INR 115000- INR 125000|
Salaries at Mother’s Pride
- Nursery Wing In-charge at Mother’s Pride – with annual salaries of INR 3,25,000 -INR 4,25,000.
- Zonal Head (Female) with salaries of INR 25,000 – INR 45,000
- Teachers with preferable ECCE/NTT background are offered salaries worth INR 8000 – INR 15000 per month at Mothers Pride Pre Schools
- Business Manager or Counselor (Female) with monthly salaries of INR 25,000- INR 35,000 along with incentives
- Galaxy Computer lab in charge (Female) with salaries of INR 15,000- INR 25,000
- Zonal Administrator or Zonal Head Administrator (Male) with salaries of INR 15,000 – INR 25,000 per month
- Transport Manager (Male) with monthly salaries of INR 15,000 – INR 25,000
- Academic Head (Female) with monthly salaries of INR 20,000- INR 35,000
Qualities generally sought by Mother’s Pride for its key positions
- Candidates should have relative school background and considerable experience of handling play school or primary wings. These hold true for those who are applying for primary teachers positions at the school
- Candidates applying for managerial posts should be able to carry out responsibilities varying from growth of branch or zone to effective process implementation in Parent Satisfaction, HR, School Administration and Business areas
- You should have desired qualities like efficient team management, understanding of the business cycle and ways of revenue generation, experience with sales in any industry ( for related positions)
- Administrative qualities ranging from inventory, transport, collections, security, inventory, construction maintenance etc for candidates looking for transport managerial positions
- Desired qualities like understanding of teaching processes, extraordinary managerial or training skills etc
*Salaries may change with time and without prior notice.