ICICI bank is one of the premiere financial institutions of India which has a host of products and services in offer for its valued customers. The second largest bank of India, with a network of more than 12,012 ATMs and 3845 branches, ICICI is committed to provide the best for its customers.
ICICI’s products and services include venture capital, asset management, investment banking and retail banking.
ICICI Bank Average Salary Range by Job
|Manager||₹ 4.5 lakh to ₹ 12 lakh|
|Manager II||₹ 6.2 lakh to ₹ 15 lakh|
|Assistant Manager II||₹ 4 lakh to ₹ 9.2 lakh|
|Relationship Manager||₹ 1.8 lakh to ₹ 12 lakh|
|Sales Officer||₹ 1.6 lakh to ₹ 2.8 lakh|
|Branch Banking Officer||₹ 1.6 lakh to ₹ 2.8 lakh|
|Privilege banker||₹ 3 lakh to ₹ 4.2 lakh|
|Teller||₹ 2 lakh to ₹ 2.5 lakh|
|Assistant Manager||₹ 2.6 lakh to ₹ 8.6 lakh|
|Account Manager||₹ 2. lakh to ₹ 16 lakh|
|Assistant Manager||₹ 2.1 lakh to ₹ 9 lakh|
|Call Center and Customer Service Executive||₹ 1.5 lakh to ₹ 4 lakh|
|Bank Officer||₹ 1.5 lakh to ₹ 6.2 lakh|
|Vice President (Finance -2)||₹ 11 lakh to ₹ 8.3 lakh|
|Financial Research Analyst||₹ 2.5 lakh to ₹ 14.7 lakh|
|Regional Sales Manager||₹ 4.4 lakh to ₹ 2 lakh|
|Retail Sales Manager||₹ 1.7 lakh to ₹ 9.1 lakh|
|Personal Banker||₹ 1.75 lakh to ₹ 6.1 lakh|
|Loan Officer||₹ 1.5 lakh to ₹ 3.6 lakh|
|Marketing manager||₹ 2.04 lakh to ₹ 13.6 lakh|
|Treasury Manager||₹ 3.24 lakh to ₹ 14 lakh|
|Administrative Officer||₹ 1 lakh to ₹ 4.8 lakh|
|IT Business Analyst||₹ 2.24 lakh to ₹ 10 lakh|
|Chartered Accountant||₹ 2.5 lakh to ₹ 13 lakh|
|Financial Adviser||₹ 2.27 lakh to ₹ 12 lakh|
|Banking Operations Manager||₹ 2.1 lakh to ₹ 7 lakh|
|Internal Auditor||₹ 2.3 lakh to ₹ 13 lakh|
Here is more on salaries and bonuses at ICICI bank:
- Assistant Manager (Customer Service, 21) – ₹ 2.02 lakh – ₹ 4.6 lakh
- Branch Manager, Banking (32) – ₹ 3.1 lakh – ₹ 11 lakh
- Relationship Manager (21) – ₹ 2 lakh – INR 7.2 lakh
- Assistant Branch Manager (Banking, 25) – INR 3.1 – INR₹ 11.7 lakh
- According to market standards, ICICI pays 8% (approx) less salaries to its employees.
A little more about ICICI bank:
The impressive range of salaries must have given you a glimpse of the benefits of working at ICICI. Let us know a bit more about the company itself.
The history of the bank dates back to 1994 when ICICI limited promoted it in India. The bank has its branches in Bahrain, the US, Sri Lanka, Singapore etc.
Now that you have formed an idea of what the bank deals into, you also might well understand the requirement of the bank in terms of hiring individuals at various levels. A list of salaries offered to its various employees has already been provided to you. Here is a bit more on them:
As a Deputy General (2) manager can earn around ₹ 9.09 lakh – ₹ 4.1 lakh while as an Operations Team leader are entitled to a pay of ₹ 284,985 – ₹ 782,551. As a Teller Supervisor (3) can earn around ₹ 175,648 – ₹ 536,893. All these salaries include bonus.
Salaries also include other benefits listed below:
- Manager- Stock bonus, cash bonus, tips and commission on sales
- Manager II- Cash bonus
- Assistant Manager II- Cash bonus
- Relationship Manager- Stock bonus, cash bonus, tips
- Sales Officer- Cash bonus and tips
- Branch banking Officer- Cash bonus and tips
- Privilege banker- Cash bonus and tips
- Teller- Cash bonus and tips
- Assistant Manager- Cash bonuses and commissions on sales
- All the salaries of the other designations mentioned, include bonuses.
- ICICI generally offers 10-15% of salary which might be hiked if an employee performs exceptionally well. However bonus is scrapped if targets are not met.
- Please remember that the salaries, bonuses and other benefits of the above mentioned employees may change without any prior notice.