Synygy India is country’s one of the most recognized private firms to offer a remarkable Sales Performance Management (SPM) business, which uses many techniques like, sales data management, sales reporting and analytics, sales workflow process management, quotas and objectives management, territory and channel management, and many others, which analyze and improves the market and sales factors of a company, or a group of companies.
Established in 1991, Synygy India is a wonderful platform for budding professionals who are trying to establish a strong foothold in the corporate sector. This establishment will give them a deep insight into the commercial world and bright opportunities to learn about various industries, all from a single platform. The headquarters of Synygy corporations is in Chester,Pennsylvania, and its branches are spread as wide as US, Europe and Asia. The company takes care of its 500 and more employees in a very efficient way.
Some of the industries that Synygy India caters to are:
- Industry SPM Solutions
- Health Insurance
- Life, Property and Casualty Insurance
- Life Sciences
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Retail Banking
Synygy India jobs and benefits:
Having earned recognition for itself, from last 21 years, Synygy India helps a professional to grow and learn as much about sales and business tactics as about International market. Along with a healthy work environment, the company offers jobs in various sectors from marketing, sales, engineering, consultancy and others, while also rewards its employees according to their potential and performance. Various resources and compensations are available for the employees. Through various training programs, webinars and resource libraries, employees get to update themselves in their particular areas, while many case studies provide ample information regarding earlier cases and earlier times. The company organizes a lot of events for employeesâ€™ interaction with reputed names in corporate sector on national and international level.
Salary ranges at Synygy India:
Though the expertise of the company lies in its sales sector, the job hirings are for various posts, as, to run one particular department, many other departments contribute equally. So a number of managers, secretaries, engineers, consultants and analysts, form the teams of employees in Synygy. And depending on these various designations and their qualifications, the company offers a range of attractive salary packages to the professionals.
Salary ranges for popular designations in Synygy India:
|Business Analyst||Rs 384 000 – Rs 550 000|
|Software Developer||Rs 345 000 – Rs 375 000|
|Software Support Specialist||Rs 381 000 – Rs 414 000|
|Enterprise Business Representative||Rs 574 000 – Rs 624 000|
Consultant jobs in Synygy India:
Consultant jobs in Synygy India are quite popular, and under this position employees will require to work with the members of their Professional Services Department, and to design and implement incentive complement management solutions for Global 2000 companies. The consultants work in close tandem with Synygy’s clients, and manage their process of integrating, validating and cleansing data, calculating performance and payments to participants, producing reports and analyses for compensation analysts, plan participants and executives.
Salary range for the post of consultant in Synygy India:
|Consultant||Rs 380 000 – Rs 760 000|
|Senior Consultant||Rs 768 000 – Rs 984 000|
Prerequisites for Consultant jobs in Synygy India:
- Minimum experience of 3 years, in management consulting,
- Strong detail orientation,
- Skilled in interaction with clients,
- Demonstrated ability for effective planning,
- Strong oral and written communication skills,
- Analytical and problem solving skills,
- Skilled in Microsoft Word and Excel,
- BA or BS Degree,
Bonus ranges in Synygy India:
|Consultants||Rs 50 000 – Rs 100 000|
|Business Analyst||Rs 25 000 – Rs 45 000|
Synygy India interview structure:
Being a renowned name is a responsibility in itself, and therefore the company has to follow a certain criterion to hire employees, in order to maintain its standard. They have a particularly structured recruitment system, which makes an aspirant to undergo a few stages of interview. Take a look:
- The first round is an online analytical test where general knowledge and qualifications of an individual would be tested.
- The second round is the HR round, where either a face to face interaction or a telephonic interaction with the HR panel will be conducted.
- The third round would be an aptitude test with the senior analyst, who will test your skills through various puzzles.
- The final and the fourth round would be an interaction with the Director itself, where you will be engaged in a lot of interaction regarding your previous experiences and confidence. Through which they will judge whether you are capable to be a part of their organization or not.