Acknowledged as the 4th largest IT Company in India, and 48th in the world, HCL Technologies Limited is a reputed name in the world of technical service provider. Established in 1991, the company has traced a path breaking record in many areas, from outsourcing to infrastructure services.
The headquarters of HCL is in Noida, India, but the services are provided throughout the world in such a remarkable way, that it is a brand name on a global front in todays date.
It is not only a prestigious name for customers to rely on, but it is also a popular name in the list of people looking for jobs in technical field. Connecting more than 90,000 employees, HCL provides a wonderful working environment and attractive perks and packages to its employees.
The services offered by HCL:
- Business Services: Here the outsourcing business is taken care of, especially with the countries like US and UK
- Engineering Services: This department takes care of the technological build up and creations of the establishment, including new creation in hardware, software and mechanical devices.
- Enterprise Application Services: This is another network of HCL, through which technological progress is achieved and services are imparted. It is handled by HCL AXON, a subsidiary of HCL Technologies.
- Enterprise Transformation Services: This service section includes the management and production of the establishment, along with all the data analysis.
- IT Services: This is the most popular and reliable section of HCL services, where all the technological achievements it boats of, come from.
Job of Software Support Engineer at HCL:
At a place where technology is the backbone of the entire business and most of the jobs are based on technical knowledge and efficiency of employees, the post of a Software Support Engineer is one of the most responsible jobs. It requires not only highly skilled people, academically, but also a go getter, who knows how to work in competitive market with new challenges everyday. And obviously the company offers brilliant compensation to such an employee.
Salary of a Software Support Engineer in HCL:
|Software Support Analyst||Rs 111,121 Rs 306,837|
|Software Support Engineer||Rs 147,903 Rs 377,451|
|Software Support Manager||Rs 228,776 Rs 1,250,105|
|Software Support Representative||Rs 111,902 Rs 299,141|
|Software Support Specialist||Rs 170,636 Rs 473,267|
Bonus for a Software Support Engineer at HCL:
|Software Support Analyst||Rs 1,189 Rs 28,387|
|Software Support Engineer||Rs 822 Rs 38,406|
|Software Support Manager||Rs 16,243 Rs 279,695|
|Software Support Representative||Rs 1,636 Rs 48,125|
|Software Support Specialist||Rs 4,772 Rs 80,314|
Salary at HCL on the basis of qualification:
|Bachelors Degree||Rs 201,356 Rs 1,036,433|
|Masters of Business Administration||Rs 225,000 Rs 1,235,000|
|Bachelor of Technology, IT||Rs 178,793 Rs 621,382|
|MCA, Computer Science||Rs 222,213 Rs 1,195,994|
|Bachelor of Engineering||Rs 241,106 Rs 904,808|
Salary at HCL on the basis of gender:
- The male employees in HCL are recorded to be 88%, earning : Rs 302,758 Rs 725,834
- The female employees in HCL are recorded to be 12%, earning: Rs 254,695 Rs 544,386.
Popular cities for HCL Technologies jobs are:
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
The recruitment criterion in HCL Technologies:
Living up to its reputation, HCL conducts a very well structured interview schedule for the aspiring candidates. The company also participates in the college placement cells, to hire young technicians. One has to go through certain steps of their interview rounds to be a part of this establishment.
- The first round will be a face to face interaction with the interview panel,
- The second round will be a Group Discussion round,
- The third round will be a an IQ/Intelligence Test,
- The fourth round will be a technical round, in which your IT skills will be tested.
- The last would be a personal interaction session with the team head.
Last Updated: 9/28/2012