One of the most preferred international job destinations for a qualified nurse in India is Dubai. Salary of nurses in Dubai is lucrative and comes with other perquisites like free accommodation, yearly to and fro air ticket to the home country during leave, medical insurance, utilities allowance, and other benefits. Some health institutes also offer tax free salary.
Top Health Institutes in Dubai recruiting Nurses
Some of the most popular health institutes in Dubai recruiting nurses are as follows:
- The American Hospital Dubai – Apart from the fixed salary, the organization also provides free transport from work to home, free accommodation on sharing basis or Dhs 2,000 for rental accommodation and transport expenses and Dhs 600 towards transport expenses. The hospital also offers free utility bills, yearly flight ticket to home and back. jobs in nursing department are for – clinic manager, senior staff nurse (Obstetric & Gynecology), senior staff nurse (urgent care clinic), registered nurse ( call center), diabetes educator, head nurse (Obstetrics & Gynecology), senior staff nurse (operating room), critical care services manager, staff nurse (pediatric ward), health care assistant, staff nurse (Geriatrics), midwife.
- Welcare Hospital, Dubai – This premier critical care hospital in Dubai offers lucrative tax free salary along with other benefits like annual leave, health insurance, transport expenses, accommodation, gratuity, sick leave, return flight ticket from home country, and five and half day schedule for work. The jobs in nursing job offered are – senior registered nurse (maternity / operation theater / medical / neonatal intensive care unit / surgical / labor & delivery / surgical / out patient / dialysis / pediatrics /postnatal /endoscopy-female / emergency department), clinical facilitator, nursing assistant, registered midwife.
- Belhoul Speciality Hospital, Dubai – Along with attractive salary and other benefits the hospital also provides a friendly working environment, and a chance to enhance individual skills through handling state-of-the-art technologies and apparatus.
- International Private Hospital, Dubai – Located in the heart of Dubai, this premier hospital offers lucrative jobs along with other perquisites.
Median Hourly Rate for nurses in Dubai as per years of experience:
The following table shows the median hourly rate for nurses in Dubai as per different years of experience.
|Years of Experience||Approximate Hourly Rate|
|Less than 1 year||AED 54.04|
|1 year to 4 years||AED 48.09|
|5 years to 9 years||AED 63.36|
|10 years to 19 years||AED 99.79|
|More than 20 years||AED 117.41|
Median Salary Range for nurses in Dubai as per academic qualification:
The following table shows the median salary range for nurses in Dubai as per academic qualifications.
|Years of Experience||Approximate Monthly Rate|
|Nurses with Bachelor Degree||10,000 Dirham to 11,500 Dirham|
|Nurses with Diploma||6,000 Dirham to 7,500 Dirham|
|Staff Midwives||8,000 Dirham to 10,500 Dirham|
** 1 United Arab Emirate Dirham = INR 17.04
Certifications required for a nursing job in Dubai
To get a job as nurse, you need to have a nursing degree or diploma after your higher secondary examination. After completion of +2 examination from science stream with physics, chemistry and biology you need to qualify in an entrance examination. After completion of B.Sc (nursing) from a recognized institute and completion of internship period, you can apply for a job as a registered nurse. Individuals with diplomas in general nursing, midwifery or equivalent after completion of general B.Sc degree are also eligible for a nursing job in Dubai. In order to get a nursing job in Dubai you need to get your degree or diploma certificate authenticated by the UAE Embassy. Some hospitals in Dubai recruit nurses who have acquired a minimum of 60% in the nursing examination and have at least 1000 hours of practicing experience within 3 years, before applying for a job in Dubai. For a job as midwife, one needs to have at least 1 year experience within three years before applying for the job.
The required documents for getting a nursing job in Dubai are as follows:
- School leaving certificate
- Valid passport including a UAE resident visa
- Nursing / Midwifery degree / diploma certificate
- Statutory proof of name change (if any) due to marriage or other legal reasons
- Nursing or midwifery license certificate
Most Popular Nursing Jobs in Dubai
Some of the most demanding nursing jobs in Dubai are as follows:
- Staff Nurse
- Pediatric Nurse
- Critical care Nurse
- Dental care Nurse
- Emergency room Nurse
- Intensive care Nurse
- School Nurse
- Traveling Nurse
- Ambulance Nurse
- Operation Theatre Nurse
- Ward Nurse
- Discharge Planning Nurse
- Auxiliary Nurse
- Diabetic Nurse
- Recovery Nurse
- Anesthetic Nurse
- ICU Nurse
- Cardiothoracic Nurse
- Paramedic Nurse
- Outpatient Nurse
- Company Nurse
- Home care Nurse
- Nursing Director
- Assistant Director (Nursing Department)
- Nurse Clinician
- Nursing Care Assistant