1. Google – This company has been ranked as the best paying IT company in India till date. Google offers an average salary package of around 6 to 10 lakhs per annum that includes bonus as well. Besides the regular salary and bonus, this company also offers attractive benefits and perks that make it the most desirable place to work.
2. Accenture – This IT Company has engineers working at different levels of hierarchy. Junior engineers are offered annual salary of 2 to 4 lakhs and senior engineers are paid even more.
3. TCS –
Software engineers at Tata Consultancy Services are offered average annual salary between 3 to 5 lakhs. Besides salary, the most attractive feature about this company is the job security that employees enjoy while working there. No other software company offers such a safe environment to its employees the way TCS does. Attrition rate is less and employee strength is quite high in this company.
4. CTS – Professionals working at Cognizant Technology Solutions are offered an average annual salary between 3 to 6 lakhs. Employees enjoy higher growth rate in this company compared to other workplaces as CTS gives frequent salary hikes. This reduces the rate of attribution as well.
5. IBM – Employees at IBM are offered attractive salary packages ranging from 4 to 6 lakhs per annum at entry level. But job security is considerably less in this company and so it is not among the most employee friendly IT companies in the market.
6. Infosys – This software company is considered as the most employee friendly company in the entire country. Entry level employees are offered a staring salary package between 2 to 3 lakhs per annum.
7. Symphony Services – This company has recently made it to the list of top paying companies in the country with an annual salary package of between 2 to 5 lakhs on an average for its employees.
8. Intel –
The average salary of employees at Intel is around 3.5 to 6 lakhs. The company is considered to be a paymaster when it comes to salaries for its employees. Good and hardworking employees enjoy salary packages of around 10 to 1 lakhs per annum.
9. CISCO – CISCO offers an annual average salary package of around 3 to 5.5 lakhs to its employees along with bonus and other benefits and perks.
10. Microsoft – Employees enjoy average salary package of around 3 to 5 lakhs per annum at Microsoft.