Training is a sub-system of the organization because the departments such as, marketing & sales, HR, production, finance, etc depends on training for its survival. Training is a transforming process that requires some input and in turn it produces output in the form of knowledge, skills, and attitudes (KSAs).
THE TRAINING SYSTEM
A System is a combination of things or parts that must work together to perform a particular function. An organization is a system and training is a sub system of the organization.
The System Approach views training as a sub system of an organization.
can be used to examine broad issues like objectives, functions, and aim. It establishes a logical relationship between the sequential stages in the process of training need analysis (TNA), formulating, delivering, and evaluating.
There are 4 necessary inputs i.e. technology, man, material, time required in every system to produce products or services. And every system must have some output from these inputs in order to survive. The output can be tangible or intangible depending upon the organizations requirement. A system approach to training is planned creation of training program. This approach uses step-by-step procedures to solve the problems. Under systematic approach, training is undertaken on planned basis. Out of this planned effort, one such basic model of five steps is system model that is explained below.
Organization are working in open environment i.e. there are some internal and external forces, that poses threats and opportunities, therefore, trainers need to be aware of these forces which may impact on the content, form, and conduct of the training efforts. The internal forces are the various demands of the organization for a better learning environment; need to be up to date with the latest technologies.
- Training and Development system in Retail/FMCG sector
- Training and Development system in Banking/Insurance Sector
- Training and Development System in Automobile Sector
- Training and Development system in Telecom sector
- Training and Development system in KPO
- Training and Development system in Pharmaceutical sector
- Training and Development system in Hospitality sector
- Training and Development system in IT Sector
- Training and Development System in BPO