Transitional model focuses on the organization as a whole. The outer loop describes the vision, mission and values of the organization on the basis of which training model i.e. inner loop is executed.
Vision focuses on the milestones that the organization would like to achieve after the defined point of time.
A vision statement tells that where the organization sees itself few years down the line.
A vision may include setting a role mode, or bringing some internal transformation, or may be promising to meet some other deadlines.
Mission explain the reason of organizational existence. It identifies the position in the community. The reason of developing a mission statement is to motivate, inspire, and inform the employees regarding the organization. The mission statement tells about the identity that how the organization would like to be viewed by the customers, employees, and all other stakeholders.
Values is the translation of vision and mission into communicable ideals. It reflects the deeply held values of the organization and is independent of current industry environment. For example, values may include social responsibility, excellent customer service, etc.
The mission, vision, and values precede the objective in the inner loop. This model considers the organization as a whole. The objective is formulated keeping these three things in mind and then the training model is further implemented.
- Training and Development system in Retail/FMCG sector
- Training and Development system in Banking/Insurance Sector
- Training and Development System in Automobile Sector
- Training and Development system in Telecom sector
- Training and Development system in KPO
- Training and Development system in Pharmaceutical sector
- Training and Development system in Hospitality sector
- Training and Development system in IT Sector
- Training and Development System in BPO